The Night Before Christmas
Twas’ the night before Christmas and Santa is near; your plans for New Years are ever so clear. The Blinds in your window are old and quite torn, and the curtains upstairs are awfully worn. But under the tree is a gift just for you; a new Roller Blind and a Venetian Blind too. Your Christmas is filled with dreams of décor and come Christmas morning they are dreams no more.
Christmas is fast approaching and it’s time to get into the holiday spirit with some cosy and cost-cutting Christmas tips – and we’ve got plenty.
The Best Blinds for a Cosy Christmas
You must know by now about the huge selection of colours and designs we have to offer. From the ruby reds of Rudolph’s nose to snow whites and Christmas tree greens. But what else can we offer you to make this Christmas the cosiest of all?
Let’s talk practicality, shall we? Not only does Winter bring us all our favourite holiday, but it also brings low temperatures that make us all want to stay in bed. Instead of sending those energy bills soaring this Christmas time, why not treat yourself to one of these luxurious Blinds, made especially to keep you warm and cosy this Winter?
– Roman Blinds and Curtains. Double up with a Roman and Curtain combo to add that extra layer of insulation. This close-textured material is perfect for keeping out the cold air.
– Wooden Blinds and Shutters. Did you know that wood is a natural insulator? Choosing any wooden Blind is a fantastic way to retain heat in the home and keep on trend with a real authentic look.
– Hive Pleated Blinds. Hive Pleated Blinds have a honeycomb cell design, so all that pesky cold air gets trapped in the cell compartment. Make sure you pick a colour from our huge range that will perfectly match your Christmas décor!
If, like me, you like to turn your home into Winter Wonderland during the holiday season – then we have just the thing for you! Our personalised Roller Blinds let you choose your very own high definition image to print onto Roller fabric. Maybe a snowy backdrop, Santa’s reindeer or even a family portrait of the whole gang in front of a Christmassy mantlepiece! It’s all up to you!
Home-made Christmas Decoration Ideas
So, you’ve decided to treat yourself to one of our outstanding Blinds this Christmas, who can blame you? But what are you going to do with the old Blinds that you’re replacing? Don’t worry, the big blog of, cosy, cost-cutting Christmas ideas has got your back. Check out these fantastic ideas for upcycling your old Blinds into festive decorations for the whole family!
– Old wooden slats: they served you well as a Blind but their reign in the window is up, but they’re not done yet. Turn your old wooden slats into an array of fantastic decorations; a picture frame with the little one’s drawings of Santa Claus, a DIY Santa sleigh, or even a rustic-look picnic basket to hold all of the Xmas treats.
– Roller Blind materials: Cut your roller blinds into 1-inch strips, then link them together in a chain-like structure to make some DIY tinsel for the tree, or to hang around your new Wooden Slat picture frame!
– Roman and Curtain Materials: The luxuriously soft fabric of Roman Blinds and Curtains are perfect for sewing together a selection of reusable gift or shopping bags! An absolute must have for the Christmas Season!
Got any other cosy and cost-cutting Christmas ideas for us? Get in touch with our team and we’ll be more than happy to feature your ideas in this blog!